PicassoTiles is an e-Commerce B2B that thrives on providing magnetic building block toys that ignite creativity, cognitive development, and fun for early childhood to elementary children that excite the imagination. We are the number one magnetic toy company in the market. For the past decade we have been devoted to developing and enhancing STEAM toys and learning tools for children and providing them with the resources to create their own masterpieces.
What does it look like to work for Volcus? Our management team is professionally trained to listen, provide opportunities for growth, and help remove obstacles to allow you to be most effective and efficient at your passion.
We lift each other up and deeply care about our employees as a whole person. Our actions, communication, and policies mirror these values. If you value working with a team that is respectful, friendly, outgoing, and loves what they do and enjoys working in a positive uplifting team environment, then apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter. To apply online, visit www.volcus.com or www.picassotiles.com.
The IT Systems Manager will oversee and manage all IT systems and customized 3rd party software connecting online with offline, digitizing both wholesale and retail channels which will enhance the customer shopping experience through seamless system integration. You will act as a liaison between users and our external outsourcing engineering team. With your strategic thinking, sharp business acumen and great communication skills, you will connect with engineers to identify the detailed technical requirements and produce various commercial systems that support rapid business growth and a great customer experience and interaction. This position will require a passion for working with users, technology, 3rd party vendors and other stakeholders to deliver systems that will enhance our business and streamline our processes in a fast-paced environment with a people-first, results-focused mindset.
● Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services
● Define the system infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes
● Monitor performance of information technology systems to determine cost and productivity levels, and to make recommendations for improving the IT infrastructure
● Analyze business requirements by partnering with key stakeholders & teams across the company to develop solutions for IT needs
● Design technology strategy and planning workshops based on business objectives and stakeholder analysis including adopting appropriate approach/methods, facilitation techniques and pre-work to ensure end-user adoption
● Manage and Coordinate third parties’ vendors and develop test strategies for new hardware and software
● Create documentations for all the business system procedures
● Lead the team to communicate and coordinate with other departments to optimize the business procedures, and propose the implementation plan
● Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT infrastructure/Network/ Security
● Other duties as assigned by your direct Manager
● Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or a related field, and relevant work experience
● Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems
● Minimum 3 years of Technical supervisory experience required
● Minimum 5 years of experience working in Management of IT operations and system optimization process
● Experience in leading and managing large ERP system integration projects and rolling out the system infrastructures across various technologies
● Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills
● Excellent project management skills; ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work assignments, with strong resource management and delegation skills
● Ability to interact and develop relationships with all employee levels, vendor partners, IT Teams, and Business Unit Leaders
● Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form to a widely diverse audience, including training and mentoring technical resources
● Must be honest, ethical, and have a high level of integrity
● Must be pleasant, able to build effective working relationships, good-natured with a cooperative attitude
● High degree of accuracy and great attention to detail
Physical/Mental Requirements and Work Environment
This position is primarily sedentary working in front of a computer in an air-controlled environment. Frequent use of speaking, eyesight, fingering, and ability to sit for long periods is required.