Position: Warehouse Associate
Location: 550 Monica Circle, Corona CA 92880, on-site
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Schedule: Monday to Friday,
Volcus, LLC is a fast-growing e-commerce toy enterprise that serves B2B which thrives on
providing our exclusive brand PicassoTiles that ignite creativity, cognitive development, and
fun for early childhood to elementary children, even up to adults that excite the imagination.
PicassoTiles are a fun “shape building” set utilizing embedded magnets that will indulge the
user into crafting 2D and 3D art. They provide an opportunity for active learning which is
inspirational, creative, and educational.
What does it look like to work for Volcus? Our management team is professionally trained to
listen, provide opportunities for growth, and help remove obstacles to allow you to be most
effective and efficient at your passion. We are a small organization that values employee input,
provides encouragement, recognition, and most importantly respect and fun.
We lift each other up and deeply care about our employees as a whole person. Our actions,
communication, and policies mirror these values. If you value working with a team that is
respectful, friendly, outgoing, and loves what they do and enjoys working in a positive uplifting
team environment, then apply at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Come be a part of a fast-growing team that respects diversity, inclusion, equity, and has fun
doing what they love. Our brand is PicassoTiles. PicassoTiles is a fast-growing e-commerce toy
business in Industry, CA.
The Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for executing
timely loading/unloading of products/trailers, inventory counting, stocking/stacking inventory,
and wrapping pallets, and keeping the warehouse clean and orderly.
● Processes orders by collecting merchandise and transports it effectively and safely to shipping and
● Unloads delivery vehicles (returns).
● Manages acceptance of product/merchandise delivery.
● Ensures that all merchandise is safely and securely packed and all labels are correct for shipping.
● Identifies any inventory discrepancies, inspects for damages, and all errors are reported to the
supervisor/manager in a timely manner.
● Participates in inventory counting.
● Stores inventory in accessible locations via warehouse management system (WMS)
● Stacks and wraps stock on pallets.
● Builds loads with forklift, electric pallet jack, or will manually maneuver product as needed.
● Maintains clean and safe work area, and reports any unsafe conditions immediately.
● Other duties as assigned.
● Experience using a WMS system, experience preferred.
● Prior experience in a warehouse, manufacturing environment, or general laborer.
● Ability to operate a forklift, (knowledge of reach and order picker).
● Ability to work independently and safely.
● Strong communication skills.
● Must have good ethics and integrity.
● Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
● Must demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
● Must be available to work extended hours.
● Must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, quick reaction environment, with a positive attitude.
● Must be able to keep an even level of composure in all circumstances.
● Must be able to demonstrate effective problem solving and critical thinking skills.
● Must be able to work harmoniously in a team environment.
Physical/Mental Requirements and Work Environment
This position is primarily working standing, reaching, bending, walking, and in a non-air controlled environment. Frequent use of eyesight, fingering, and ability to stand and walk for long periods is required.
o Medical Insurance
o Dental insurance
o Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays
o Discretionary Bonus (Performance Base)