Position: Warehouse Associate
Location: Corona CA 92880, on-site
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Shift: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., must be able to work overtime hours from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Volcus, LLC is a fast-growing e-commerce toy enterprise that serves B2B which thrives on
providing our exclusive brand PicassoTiles that ignite creativity, cognitive development, and
fun for early childhood to elementary children, even up to adults that excite the imagination.
PicassoTiles are a fun “shape building” set utilizing embedded magnets that will indulge the
user into crafting 2D and 3D art. They provide an opportunity for active learning which is
inspirational, creative, and educational.
What does it look like to work for Volcus? Our management team is professionally trained to
listen, provide opportunities for growth, and help remove obstacles to allow you to be most
effective and efficient at your passion. We are a small organization that values employee input,
provides encouragement, recognition, and most importantly respect and fun.
We lift each other up and deeply care about our employees as a whole person. Our actions,
communication, and policies mirror these values. If you value working with a team that is
respectful, friendly, outgoing, and loves what they do and enjoys working in a positive uplifting
team environment, then apply at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
Come be a part of a fast-growing team that respects diversity, inclusion, equity, and has fun
doing what they love. Our brand is PicassoTiles. PicassoTiles is a fast-growing e-commerce toy
business in Industry, CA.
The Warehouse Associate reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for executing
timely loading/unloading of products/trailers, inventory counting, stocking/stacking inventory,
and wrapping pallets, and keeping the warehouse clean and orderly.
● Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to warehouse procedures and schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship).
● Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store).
● Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits.
● Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
● Complete diary logs into inventory.
● Report any discrepancies.
● Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers.
● Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment.
● Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
● Experience in a warehouse, preferred.
● Ability to learn to operate a Reach Lift. Forklift certified and/or experience, a plus.
● Ability to work independently and safely.
● Must be able to communicate effectively.
● Must have good ethics and integrity.
● Must be able to read numbers and be organized.
● Ability to lift 25+ pounds.
● Must demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
● Must be available to work extended hours.
● Must have the ability to perform in a fast-paced, quick reaction environment, with a positive attitude.
● Must be able to demonstrate effective problem solving and critical thinking skills.
● Must be able to work harmoniously in a team environment.
Physical/Mental Requirements and Work Environment
This position is primarily working standing, reaching, bending, walking, and in a non-air controlled environment. Frequent use of eyesight, fingering, and ability to stand and walk for long periods is required.
o Medical Insurance
o Dental insurance
o Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays